Date: Sep 11, 2023
Time: 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM (GMT +5.5)
Serverless Integrations connect services without managing infrastructure. It offers a scalable, cost-effective way to build applications without infrastructure worries. As more organizations embrace cloud-based solutions, serverless integrations are becoming an essential part of modern business strategies.
If you are curious about serverless integration and eager to see the combined expertise of AAPNA Infotech and Nanoputian in action, then this is a must-attend event..
To join the session, make sure to register using the following link:
Agenda for the Webinar:
- 12:00 PM – Introduction to AAPNA by Abhijit
- 12:05 PM – Introduction to Nano by James
- 12:10 PM – Introduction to Serverless by Alex
- 12:15 PM – Real World Development on Cloud with Security Considerations by Hardik
- 12:20 PM – Introducing Serverless Integrations – Alex (nanoconnect)
- 12:25 PM – Integration Case Study by Hardik
- 12:30 PM – Wrap Up Thoughts by Abhijit
- 12:35 PM – Discussion / Q&A?
Feel free to spread the word and invite your friends and colleagues who share an interest in this area. It’s going to be an insightful session!
Looking forward to learning and exploring together.