Nisha and Pranay… “Team, we really appreciate the attention to detail and hard work. This is going to help the people we are here to serve. Seeing these UX updates have been such a delightful experience. Thanks for the hard work that allows therapists to have an impact and elevate lives. Our ultimate goal is to create a delightful experience for our clients. Thank you for your leadership, Hardik.”
What is Microsoft Power Platform ?
Microsoft Power Platform is a low code platform to:
It combines the sturdy power of its elements – PowerApps, Power Automate, Power-BI and Virtual agents into one powerful business application platform. Being Microsoft as the backbone, it’s transforming the way you operate on your business-critical functions & data.
AAPNA Infotech is a certified Microsoft Gold Partner with a dedicated team having extensive experience in building Power Platform Solutions for our existing and prospective clients, that are built on & optimized for the Power platform.
Contact us today to see how we can help you to quickly innovate & unlock the value using the power of Microsoft Power Platform.
Key Components of Power Platform
Make informed, confident business decisions by putting data-driven insights into everyone’s hands.
Turn ideas into reality by enabling everyone to build custom apps that solve business challenges in a few clicks, drag & drop, and logic(s) in the fly
Boost business productivity by automating workflows, complex & repetitive tasks, empowering citizen users.
Power Virtual Agents let you create powerful chatbots that can answer questions posed by your customers, other employees, or visitors —no coding required.
- Power Automate is an online workflow service that automates actions across the most common apps and services
- Flow works with connectors (think of them as the translators that speak the different language of the apps/services you want to connect to – OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Outlook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Microsoft has many preconfigured templates that you can use to get started.
- Power Automate is available on Web, Desktop and Mobile.
- Power Apps is a suite of apps, services, connectors and data platforms that provides a rapid application development environment to build custom apps for your business needs.
- Apps built using Power Apps have a responsive design and can run seamlessly in the browser or on mobile devices (phone or tablet).
- Power Apps “democratizes” the custom business app building experience by enabling users to build feature-rich, custom business apps without writing code.
Power BI is a Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tool for converting data from various data sources into interactive dashboards and analysis reports. Power BI offers cloud-based services for interactive visualizations with a simple interface for end-users to create their own reports and dashboards
Power Virtual Agent
- Power Virtual agent (Intelligent chatbot) transforms how your business engages with employees. It helps to easily build chatbots and quickly automate frequently asked questions and common business processes—at no extra charge—within Microsoft Teams.
Benefits of the Microsoft Power Platform
Much Greater Visibility
Business tools allow you to get a 360 degree view of the company or each business process as and when needed.
It boosts the management system or ERP without having to change it, through a seamless integration between systems.
Facilitates automation of business processes and routine tasks by increasing business productivity & efficiency.
Much Greater Control
It significantly increases the management control that guarantees the execution of the business strategy.
Why Choose AAPNA for Power Platform
As a certified Microsoft Gold partner and seeing the capability of this powerful platform, we have already started providing custom solutions to our clients. We already did an extensive list of POCs in-house and automated many of our processes which were time-consuming & lots of manual interventions were required.
Our dedicated team is solution independent, works closely with stakeholders in identifying the most viable solutions for their problems. Whether it’s an app development using powerapp component (Canvas/Model Driven) or automation of repetitive/monotonous tasks, our client really admired us for providing the best-in-class solution.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
People refer to Power Platform as Power Applications. Power Platform is the name of all the solutions including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Bi and Power Virtual Agents.
Power Platform is an independent set of solutions sold by Microsoft. Microsoft has provided Power Platform to certain Microsoft 365 or Office 365 plans. Example M365 E3, E5 and Office 365 E1, E3, E5 plans are the main SKUs which provides the Power Platform to the customers.
Power Platform is a low code/no code application platform that allows enterprises to digitize business operations by easily building line of business applications. Since it’s a list of tools which is provided to build your own custom applications, it is classified as Platform as a Service.
Common Data Service (CDS) or now Dataverse lets you securely store and manage data that’s used by business applications. Standard and custom tables within Dataverse provide a secure and cloud-based storage option for your data. It provides out – of – the – box features to easily create business rules, logic, integration capabilities required for rapidly building data models and services.
Model-driven apps start with your data model – building up from the shape of your core business data and processes in the Dataverse to model forms, views, and other components. Model-driven apps automatically generate a pre-defined UI that is responsive across devices.
Key benefits are as below:
- Model driven apps as built with the data model defined in Common Data Service as back end.
- Its highly scalable as it uses the relational database for storing the data.
- User could define various business process flows and add complex business rules to the application with least effort.
- It renders a responsive UI and can work on any device.
- Comes with standard features like Search, Column Filters, Advanced AND/OR search, import/export data, audit log, etc.
- You could write advanced pro developer codes as well.
- A canvas app could be embedded in a Model driven App.
Common Data Model which includes a set of standardized, extensible data schemas that Microsoft and its partners have published. This collection of predefined schemas includes entities, attributes, semantic metadata, and relationships. Refer the below link to know more about Common Data Model. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/common-data-model/
Microsoft maintains a separate section to share the planned features as per the Power Platform road map. These include features planned by the product team based on customer inputs. You could access the same from the below link.
Native integration with other flagship solutions from Microsoft’s portfolio is one of the strengths of the Microsoft Power Platform. It seamlessly works with all these solutions. Few examples.
- Microsoft Power Automate allows you to seamlessly forward e-mail inquiries sent via website to Microsoft Dynamics 365 that offers a full range of CRM platform capabilities.
- By designing an application with Microsoft Power Apps and Azure Active Directory for managing and securing identities, it’s possible to create a solution accessed from Microsoft Teams messenger, in which a built-in chatbot responds to employee inquiries.
- Microsoft 365 simplifies creating reports based on data from Microsoft Power BI and multiple Office applications.
Power Apps comes primarily in four variants out of which two are the actual paid SKU’s available for customers to buy from Microsoft with an agreement or on a monthly model.
- Per App Plan – Helps the business to assign each user to run one app at a time.
- Per User Plan – Helps the business to assign each user to run unlimited applications.
- Power Apps for Office 365 or Microsoft 365 gives the customers the capability to use Power Apps (both web and mobile apps), with the Office 365 applications as the back-end data store.
- Power Apps for Teams would give the Teams users to use the Power App from within Teams on the Teams App on the desktop, laptop or mobile with Dataverse available in Teams.
250+ happy clients. 100s of positive feedbacks.
- Uplift Me
I wanted to bring to your attention the tremendous work Sandeep & Gaurav did with a production problem. Due to missteps by the third party payment processor, we encountered errors. Both of them stayed up late to help re-run the billing and ensured all the changes were done correctly. Our leadership team was extremely happy with the outcome. I would also like to ensure the rest of the team members get the deserved kudos for all the efforts they have put in to deliver some critical features. Please pass along a big thanks from Golf TEE Time Aggregator to the entire teamGana
“Was commending Nitin and Shivam for their efforts. They have done excellently, especially with their work on the DevOps project this past year. I am very aware of all of the hard work you two have been doing and would like to thank both of you for all the hours you have put in.”Simon, Mortgage Banking Industry
“I would like to highlight the real commando spirit showcased by Gaurav Amar Singh for TEE Time Aggregator project.
A critical issue was raised by our client during the festive time when everyone in our team was on leave to spend time with their family. The issue was to be addressed immediately as it was annoying their end users. The client asked me to check if any Dev resource can help in fixing this. The first name that came to my mind was Gaurav. I told him about the situation, and he immediately jumped in without showing any concern and provided an immediate fix. Going over and beyond on a holiday at totally odd hours completely justifies the commitment and unstoppable attribute of Gaurav. Displaying such dedication and commitment towards the project and organisation really makes the fellow mates like me proud and gives assurance that there is strong support available to back up all the time.”Sandeep Goel, Managing Consultant
Sachin Tangoria, Sanjay Kumar and Kabita Chiral
“Thank you for your support successful execution of another virtual event. The team helped us in last minute registrations and login of more than 1000 attendees without any issues.
Kudos to you all for a wonderful job and working on weekend.”YDRA
I just want to let you know that I am very pleased with the Decision team, every single one of them. They are very knowledgeable, work fast, very professional, and friendly. I appreciate you provided us such a good team. It’s been a pleasure working with the team, and I look forward to continuing working with them.Thank you! Huey-Chih
Please write a quick note, if you would like further information regarding any of our services.