With the rapid increase of internet usage, websites should be fast, secure and user friendly. To maintain this speed, developers need technologies that are reliable, highly customizable, secure and designed to support large codebase.
What is Laravel Framework:
Laravel is one of the most effective PHP development frameworks using that you’ll be able to develop applications for small and large organizations. It is becoming extremely popular among web developers who develop software for numerous businesses. Several IT professionals appreciate its strong features, straightforward and secure authentication mechanism, elegant syntax pattern and well-thought homestead. Let’s explore the top five features of Laravel:
- Eloquent ORM (object-relational mapping): Laravel provides the eloquent ORM which has a clean PHP Active Record implementation that lets the developer issue database queries with PHP syntax rather than writing SQL code. Each table within the database possesses a corresponding Model with which the developer interacts with the table.
- Composer Feature: Laravel uses composer dependency manager for the installation and upgradations of various third-party packages. This feature permits developers to simply manage all the desired dependencies instantly. This is very helpful for any developers to make applications of any sizes.
- MVC Architecture Support: Laravel follows the MVC pattern, guaranteeing clarity between logic and presentation. This architecture helps in improving the performance, permits better documentation, and has multiple inbuilt functions.
- Routing: The easiest to manage and abstract way of routing. It simply makes everything hassle free and the abstraction provided gets rid of each complexity.
- Internal Templates: Laravel uses Blade, a light-weight yet powerful templating engine that is pre-installed in it. The blade templates are compiled into plain PHP and cached for optimum performance.
Statistics: PHP Frameworks
Differences between Laravel and other PHP Frameworks
The popularity of the Laravel framework is increasing due to its astonishing features. Also, Laravel provides large community support. After reading this article, we can say that Laravel is the better than other PHP frameworks.
Other Related Articles You Might Be Interested In: